Silverwater 1999 Silverwater 1999

Good cinematics.
You might want to work on the art, either selecting sprite sets, or creating your own method of drawing or clipping.

Add a good story, or have a writer do one for you making it longer and more enjoyable.
You have the talent for good cinematography and angles of perception.
Work at it and keep it up.

SPACE DINOS: The Movie SPACE DINOS: The Movie

Haha. This was nice.
I really liked the plot and the whole idea behind it was pretty funny. I enjoyed it's timing and although the backgrounds and characters could have used more details, the entire story was put together nicely. Good job. Best of luck.

luuuka responds:

Yup... next time I would definitely start earlier because I coloured like, nothing in. I'm glad you liked the story though, thanks for watching it!

Time circles Time circles

This was very entertaining and the plot was really nice. Thank you for creating this. Good luck on the Open Round. Can't wait to see what you cook up next.

DuDuL responds:

Thank you - i'll try not to disappoint

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

That Was Great

Congratulations on your work. It was a great piece indeed.

I like how you portray things in their perspective, almost in a sarcastic mirror effect. That's a very clever and neat way of raising public awareness. + For that.

Audio:
The sounds were nice, very well timed and toned. It could use a little improvement on voice sound. If you could amplify the low sounding voices a bit to match the other ones. I recommend a free editing software Audacity. The music was excellent and well themed in my opinion.

Visuals:
The art was good. The characters were well designed and portrayed but they kind of seemed compressed, making their outlines a bit sketchy or blurry. I believe this is because the characters were drawn much larger to add detail.

I enjoyed this episode enough to watch a series. So that means you're on the right path with this. Great job. Score 8/10