Run into Death Run into Death

It's a good concept. Maybe add a story and different type of animations for the zombies mixed in there to add more visual variety. I did like the effect used to make the zombies appear to be approaching the player. The audio def needs some touch ups. A different music choice is a start. Keep it up, I enjoyed it.

Halloween Basketball Legends Halloween Basketball Legends

This game is really enjoyable. It has a fun selection of characters each with their own powers. Really creative and fun. Love the Halloween edition. The art was great, the music is entertaining, the game-play was superb.
Thanks for this gem.

Survive The Waves Survive The Waves

This game needs a lot of work for it to feel complete.

At this stage the game is not really fun at all to play. There is nothing new or different about the game play at this point and I feel the animations and effects are a bit on the dull side.

Increasing the fire rate and speed of the projectiles would help.
It needs more dept to make it interesting. Perhaps a storyline would help.

zchggf responds:

Can You Please Recheck The Game
I Worked A lot To Make It Better
And I Think Now It's A Way Better.

Super Rally Challenge 2 Super Rally Challenge 2

This was a fun game to play.
It has a nice arcade feel to it and gave me good nostalgia.

The player's interface could use a touch up and a little more flare to make this more complete.

Overall the game is enjoyable and I recommend it to anyone who liked the SEGA racing arcades.

Battlefront Frontier Battlefront Frontier

Looks promising at this stage.
Graphics are nice, and the maps are very detailed.

GhostwareStudios responds:

thank you very much this only the beta

Gravity Rabbits Gravity Rabbits

It was entertaining to play the game and the liquid blobs were really fun.
However once the drawing part got into place I was not able to see the cursor after level 26 and on.

On a mobile device you wouldn't have this problem but in PC it's practically unplayable unless you fix the cursor.

I would advice adding sound effects and different tracks for different stages. It wouldn't be as dull as it feels right now. Overall, the game play was awesome but it can use a little more work on the sounds next time.

Need For Sweet Need For Sweet

The game is fun to play.
The cars have very unique handling that drifting enthusiasts would enjoy.

The game feels like it is missing certain things, but this is a good game to play when you're in the mood for a quick play of kart racing.

Reminds me of Sugar Rush from the movie "Wreck it Ralph".

GrozaBOTov responds:

Thank you for review. I'll be working to improve it. Drifting ;)

Haters War 2 Haters War 2

Great game. Make it multiplayer.

HorseManRevenge HorseManRevenge

Looks interesting.
It definitely needs some work to make it better. Not much, but just more details fixed such as the background mountain playback glitch, and maybe more features to extend game play.
It's a good start.

Arnys Battle 2 Arnys Battle 2

Splendid game.
Easy to control, smooth game play, and simple fun.
The graphics were a little on the simple side, and could possible be a tiny bit more detailed, but it was great overall. Very fun.