Silverwater 1999 Silverwater 1999

Good cinematics.
You might want to work on the art, either selecting sprite sets, or creating your own method of drawing or clipping.

Add a good story, or have a writer do one for you making it longer and more enjoyable.
You have the talent for good cinematography and angles of perception.
Work at it and keep it up.

SPACE DINOS: The Movie SPACE DINOS: The Movie

Haha. This was nice.
I really liked the plot and the whole idea behind it was pretty funny. I enjoyed it's timing and although the backgrounds and characters could have used more details, the entire story was put together nicely. Good job. Best of luck.

luuuka responds:

Yup... next time I would definitely start earlier because I coloured like, nothing in. I'm glad you liked the story though, thanks for watching it!

Time circles Time circles

This was very entertaining and the plot was really nice. Thank you for creating this. Good luck on the Open Round. Can't wait to see what you cook up next.

DuDuL responds:

Thank you - i'll try not to disappoint

Run into Death Run into Death

It's a good concept. Maybe add a story and different type of animations for the zombies mixed in there to add more visual variety. I did like the effect used to make the zombies appear to be approaching the player. The audio def needs some touch ups. A different music choice is a start. Keep it up, I enjoyed it.

Halloween Basketball Legends Halloween Basketball Legends

This game is really enjoyable. It has a fun selection of characters each with their own powers. Really creative and fun. Love the Halloween edition. The art was great, the music is entertaining, the game-play was superb.
Thanks for this gem.

Survive The Waves Survive The Waves

This game needs a lot of work for it to feel complete.

At this stage the game is not really fun at all to play. There is nothing new or different about the game play at this point and I feel the animations and effects are a bit on the dull side.

Increasing the fire rate and speed of the projectiles would help.
It needs more dept to make it interesting. Perhaps a storyline would help.

zchggf responds:

Can You Please Recheck The Game
I Worked A lot To Make It Better
And I Think Now It's A Way Better.

The Night Sky The Night Sky

It's a very uplifting piece. It is very well composed and feels complete which gives it quality.

The style and mood of this track allow it to work perfectly in a wider variety of projects.

Great work.

Keegs responds:

Thanks man! I'm glad you liked it! :))

(HoS) Foe Hammer (HoS) Foe Hammer

Stellar performance on this theme.
I imagine several dramatic events unfolding in my head as I listen to it.
Intense rich stories I may use one day. I'm sure everyone agrees.

Very inspirational and dramatic piece.

[HoS] Machine Gun WIP [HoS] Machine Gun WIP

As always, a pleasure listening to another one of your creations.

You know, I am really glad to have come across you.
You have always delivered when it comes to inspiration.

I have meditated many times to your sounds, and have discovered some of the most important thoughts and ideas of my life listening to them. For that I call you gifted.

This piece drives the mind into high gear and tenses up any situation given. It tells a story that has no time to be told. A quick, precise, and well carried out rush.

However, personally, this is not quite my cup of tea when it comes to the theme of it.
I don't quite understand the mood of the song sometimes because it goes from a dark angry mood to a more happier tempo; The melody changes too drastically.

In a way it kind of makes it a twisted type of mood, so in all it's a great song.
Thank you.

Fisher of Men Fisher of Men

Interesting

Hah. This one made me laugh and quite frankly I enjoyed this piece quite a bit.

Did you really come up with this you and your friends? If so, props.

supermegadragon responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. I plan to have more of our stuff up pretty soon.